Pierson's Flower Shops and Greenhouses was founded in 1928 by Roland and Ruth Pierson. Robert (Roland and Ruth's son) and Nancy Pierson joined the business in 1954 with their sons, Rollie and Allan joining the business in the 1970's. The business was started in 1928 at the Ellis Blvd. location and now includes our second location on Blairs Ferry .Rd. N.E. The Pierson family has long been active in floral industry affairs. Robert, Rollie and Allan have all served as President of the Society of Iowa Florists, as well as FTD district officers.



 
Submit
Powered by Florists’ Transworld Delivery, Inc.